Welcome to Margate's Open Government Page
The City of Margate welcomes you to its new open government webpage. This page is an example of our commitment to open government and transparency and provides a one stop location for our residents to find public documents pursuant to the County-mandated Ordinance No. 2011-19, which created a Code of Ethics for Municipal Elected Officials.
The county ordinance requires all persons who are lobbyists to register with the City Clerk's Office for each principal and subject matter to be discussed. An annual registration fee of $100 is required per Margate ordinance 2012-01 and covers the period from October 1 through September 30 of each year. The county ordinance also requires elected officials to file disclosures on charitable contributions and fundraising, outside / concurrent employment, financial information, campaign financing and solicitation of campaign contributions for other candidates.
We hope you find this page to be a useful tool for finding public records. For additional information regarding this page, please email the City Clerk's Office or call us at 954-935-5326.
- Online Disclosure of Charitable Campaign Contributions
- Campaign Contribution Fundraising Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Charitable Contribution Fundraising Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Outside Employment Form (PDF)
- Ethics Training Certification Form (PDF)
- Lobbyist Registration
- City Commissioner Disclosures
- 2018-1106 Campaign Treasurer Reports
- 2016-1108 Campaign Treasurer Reports
- 2014-1104 Campaign Treasurer Reports