Recycled paint is available in 5-gallon containers in the following colors:
Recycled Paint Distribution Procedures and Policies:
1. Each household is allowed a maximum of four (4) containers per calendar year.
2. Paint is for exterior use only.
3. When available, paint is distributed on Wednesdays between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. at the Oriole Field parking lot located at 7055 NW 1st Street. Contact D.E.E.S. at 954-972-0828 on Tuesdays for availability.
4. Proof of Margate residency for the individual present is required.
5. The available colors will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis, and all the colors may not be available on the day of distribution.
6. Paint is intended for personal residential exterior use only, and is not to be sold or used for multifamily and commercial properties.
Please contact the Department of Environmental and Engineering Services (D.E.E.S.) office if you have any questions about the program.