Recycled paint is available in 5-gallon containers in the following colors*:
Recycle Paint Distribution Procedures and Policies:
1. Paint is available in five (5) gallon pails and each resident is allowed a maximum of four (4) pails per year.
2. Paint is for exterior use only.
3. Paint will be distributed on Wednesdays between the Hours of 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. at the parking lot of Oriole Field (NW 1st Street and Rock Island Road).
4. Proof of Margate residency is required at the time of pick-up.
5. The available colors will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis, and all the colors may not be available on the day of distribution.
6. Paint is intended for personal residential exterior use only, and is not to be sold or used for condominium and commercial properties.
Any questions, please contact Department of Environmental and Engineering Services office at (954) 972-0828.
* Not true representation of actual colors. Please visit the D.E.E.S. office at 901 N.W. 66th Avenue to view paint chips.
** This program is available while supplies last