Adult Day Care
To effectively reduce the rate of premature institutionalization.
Day Care Details
Our Adult Day Care environment was designed to accommodate the special needs of clients with physical and/or cognitive impairment (Dementia). The staff provides a safe and structured social setting for our clients.
Every month we create a calendar listing all of the daily events and activities. We do a variety of activities such as:
- Arts and Crafts
- Blackboard Puzzles
- Board Games
- Current Events
- Health Talks
- Luncheons and Parties
Vital signs are monitored monthly.
Lunch is served at 11 a.m. Lunch is made possible by Broward Meals on Wheels.
How To Register For The Program
- Call our office at 954-977-6556, Monday through Friday, to make an appointment for a visit.
- If the visit is successful you will receive Medical Forms for a Physician to complete. Either a Tine Test (to rule out TB) or Chest x-ray is mandatory before beginning the Program.
- Return the completed original Medical Forms. The can be mailed or returned in person. Please do not fax the Medical Forms.
- A representative from the Aging and Disability Resource Center will contact you by phone and complete an assessment. Your loved one will then be place on a waiting list for funding from Broward County Elderly and Veterans Services (Monthly co-payments may apply).
- When funding becomes available, a case manager will contact you to set up an appointment for an in home assessment. Then the in home assessment is complete the participant is ready to begin our program.
Private Pay is available for immediate admission.
Transportation is available to and from Adult Day Care for participants residing in all or a portion of the following cities:
- Coral Springs
- Coconut Creek
- Lauderdale Lakes
- North Lauderdale
- Pompano (west of the turnpike)
Every participant must have a PIN from Broward County or pay an additional transportation fee in order to use our transportation service. For an application to Broward County ADA Paratransit Services please call 954-357-6794.
ADC Staff Consists of:
- Operations Manager
- ADC Nurse
- Recreation Specialist
- Recreation Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistants