Water Customer Service Forms

Enroll for E-bill – GO Green ! Request to receive water bill by email.

Automatic Debit (ACH) Agreement - Authorization to begin or terminate automatic payment from your checking or savings account (For security reasons, DO NOT EMAIL this form).  Click Payment Options to view all options available.

Change Mailing Address - Request a change of mailing address (Change of Address PDF).

Hydrant Meter Application - Request for construction/floating meter (Hydrant Meter Application PDF).

Return of Deposit - Request refund of water deposit (Deposit Refund PDF).

Sold My Property – Request to terminate services (Sold My Property PDF).

Lien Inquiry – Request to search for outstanding liens and code violations (Lien Inquiry PDF)