- City Manager
- Communications and Marketing
- Our Margate App
Go Mobile! Our Margate App
Go Mobile with the Margate Mobile App
The City of Margate's mobile application tool that provides an on-the-go connection for individuals seeking Margate resources, news, and information from their smartphones, tablets or hand-held devices.
The Our Margate app can be used to easily report issues around town, get up-to-date Margate announcements, upcoming meeting agendas, access live City Commission Meetings and much more. You may also find current employment opportunities or contact information for City of Margate departments and offices.
To download the app on an Apple® device:
• Click here or search the name "CivicMobile" in the iTunes® App Store. Make sure to choose "CivicMobile" and not the "CivicMobile Preview" or "CivicMobile Demo."
• Once the CivicMobile app is downloaded, search Our Margate or use the ‘Find My Location’ feature to find the City of Margate app.
• Once Our Margate has been selected during the first use, it will automatically open the City of Margate's app each time the app is used.
To download the app on an Android device:
• Click here or visit the Google Play store and search for Our Margate.
Download the app today and connect with Our Margate!
Report Concerns Anonymously
Although the name and email address fields are required, users do not have to enter their actual name and correct email address. To report issues and concerns anonymously, simply enter "anonymous" in the NAME field and "email@example.com" in the EMAIL ADDRESS field (or any other name and email address you'd like to create).
For assistance with the mobile app, please contact .firstname.lastname@example.org.