Where do I apply for a Homestead Exemption?

Homestead Exemptions are available from the Broward County Property Appraiser's Office. Call 954-357-6830 for more information, or visit their Broward County Property Appraiser's Office website.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Finance Department accept credit cards?
2. What are the Finance Department's hours of operation?
3. What is the current millage rate?
4. Where can I view a copy of the City's current budget?
5. Where can I view the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report?
6. Where do I apply for a Homestead Exemption?
7. Who do I contact regarding my property taxes?
8. Where is the City of Margate's Finance Department located?
9. If I have a question about my property tax valuation or I want to appeal the valuation, who do I contact?