Program eligibility is not based on credit score but is instead based on the equity in your property (among other factors depending on the program). The minimum requirements based on state statute:
• Be owner of record of property
• Property taxes paid and no delinquent property taxes in preceding 3 years
• No involuntary liens on the property
• Current on all mortgage debt on property
• No delinquencies on any property-based debt in preceding 3 years
• Total amount of assessment may not exceed 20% of the just value of the property
Each PACE program may have more stringent and/or additional requirements than the minimum required by state law. Please check with each PACE provider to determine eligibility requirements.