Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located and what are your hours?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Can I apply for a permit on my own as a homeowner?
- Can I check my permit status online?
- What building code is followed?
- How much does a permit cost?
- How do I know that my contractor pulled my permit?
- How do I know my contractor scheduled an inspection?
- How can I check to see if my contractor has had any complaints?
- Does my building permit expire?
- Can a permit become null and void?
- Can I request a permit extension?
- I'd like to know if I have any open/expired permits on my property?
- I would like a copy of a survey on my property?
- Can I pay for a permit online or over the phone?
- Is a permit required for a wireless or battery operated alarm?
- Do I need anything from my Homeowner's Association (HOA)?
- Can I start work once I submit a permit application?