- Code Compliance
Margate City has partnered with PROCHAMPS.com to administer its Foreclosure, and Rental Property Registration programs. In order to comply with the Foreclosure and Rental Property Registration Ordinance(s) all Owners/Mortgagees/Trustees must register online via PROCHAMPS.com and pay a registration fee.
Enter your QRC code or the property address and email.
PROCHAMPS Customer Support contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 321-421-6639.
- Owner's name, address of residence, phone number and email address, and emergency contact information.
- If the owner is a corporation, partnership, LLC, or any legal entity: Full Corporate name, address of business, name and address of the registered agent, and the state of incorporation.
- Tenant’s name, phone number, and email (Information needed for each tenant)
- Legal Agent contact information (The legal Agent and the Property Manager can be the same person if the criteria below is met)
- Property Manager contact information. (This person must live within 30 miles of the property)
- Contact information for any HOA or complex name.
- The legal address of the rental dwelling as indicated by the Broward County Assessor's office.
- Contact information for every recorded mortgage holder on the premises.
- The number and size of each bedroom.
- Identify each bedroom specifically by number and location within the dwelling.
- The number of beds in each bedroom.
- Copy of the property floor plan.
- Whether an owner has ever been cited for and found guilty of any required code-related violations. Include date, jurisdiction, nature of the violation, and disposition.
- Certification that all tenants have been screened and have no violations related to Article XII-Sexual offender & Sexual Predators of City of Margate, FL.
- To view Article XII, click here.
For assistance, call 321-421-6639 or use the Live Chat function at the bottom of the page.