Margate City has partnered with PROCHAMPS.com to administer its Foreclosure, and Rental Property Registration programs. In order to comply with the Foreclosure and Rental Property Registration Ordinance(s) all Owners/Mortgagees/Trustees must register online via PROCHAMPS.com and pay a registration fee.
Enter your QRC code or the property address and email.
PROCHAMPS Customer Support contact information: Email: email@example.com. Phone: 321-421-6639.
- Owner's name, address of residence, phone number and email address, and emergency contact information.
- If the owner is a corporation, partnership, LLC, or any legal entity: Full Corporate name, address of business, name and address of the registered agent, and the state of incorporation.
- Tenant’s name, phone number, and email (Information needed for each tenant)
- Legal Agent contact information (The legal Agent and the Property Manager can be the same person if the criteria below is met)
- Property Manager contact information. (This person must live within 30 miles of the property)
- Contact information for any HOA or complex name.
- The legal address of the rental dwelling as indicated by the Broward County Assessor's office.
- Contact information for every recorded mortgage holder on the premises.
- The number and size of each bedroom.
- Identify each bedroom specifically by number and location within the dwelling.
- The number of beds in each bedroom.
- Copy of the property floor plan.
- Whether an owner has ever been cited for and found guilty of any required code-related violations. Include date, jurisdiction, nature of the violation, and disposition.
- Certification that all tenants have been screened and have no violations related to Article XII-Sexual offender & Sexual Predators of City of Margate, FL.
- To view Article XII, click here.
For assistance, call 321-421-6639 or use the Live Chat function at the bottom of the page.