- Human Resources
- For Employees
- Please call the Employee Information Line at (954) 935-5252 for updates on emergency situations.
Employee Hurricane Information
- Disaster Assistance - Did you Know?
- Disaster Survivor Application Checklist
- What can I do on DisasterAssistance.gov? Fact Sheet
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As an employer and provider of public programs, services and facilities, the City of Margate is monitoring the messaging and information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the Center for Disease Control. The City is encouraging employees and residents to stay informed and take reasonable precautions, like hand washing and staying home when sick, to prevent contracting or spreading respiratory illnesses. Here are some resources for more information:
- Coronavirus Outbreak Flyer (PDF)
- Coronavirus FAQ (PDF)
- Managing Anxiety: Coronavirus Fears and Concerns (Webinar)
The Human Resources Department is responsible for developing, interpreting, and administering the personnel program and policies that govern all City employees.
- Outside Employment Disclosure Form
- Termination of Outside Employment
- Employee Change of Address Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Cancellation of Direct Deposit Form
- Paid Parental Leave Forms
- W-4 Form
- How to Report Workers Compensation Injury
- Workers Compensation Incident Report